2013年7月9日星期二

gymnast Louis Smith review Fashion-themed retirement, talking to tabloids


      An intelligent athlete provides advance. He knows he is not so perfect body, bulging muscles that always amazing physical, so it is aligned endorsements. He maintains a television personality or developed a barbell row or wrote a book with a title pun unfortunately for overcoming obstacles. Or he chooses. . . Mode?

In a series of statements quoted in the mirror reveals Olympic silver medalist and youngest gymnast Louis Smith hopes that one day there to formalize his obvious love spandex. "I am happy with everything I have done in the sport, and I think it's better that I go up and not get was" The athlete was quoted as saying, adding that "a fashion line will hopefully be on the way.'s not interested in dressing conservatively "and believes that" fashion should not be boring, "It is not surprising that Smith also quoted as saying he". "

that Smith said: "I'm not training for gymnastics and more I have left no competition unofficially .... I officially retired."

But the Briton, who apparently undecided narrowly lost tiebreaker gold determination Krisztian Berki of Hungary in 2012 and claimed that he had reports officially denied, we will tell disassembled. "Ok just to clear up any Google Alerts, I had. Did I not retired, became a fashion designer lol," he tweeted Friday.

Yes, Smith, the future remains uncertain. But no matter what, we hope, sequins are involved.


没有评论:

发表评论