2013年6月21日星期五

Victoria Secret Fashion

I must say that I came to Victoria Beckham. The former Spice Girl, Miu Miu Walletswhile WAG leader always managed the unthinkable feat of a bona fide fashion designer. And despite the deafening silence, complete with arms crossed and lips pursed, industry insiders (including me) expect a further line of celebrities from all other "celebrity stylist". But no, the real thing that Beckham was to surround himself with people who know more than they do not (by his own admission), they can learn while managing to seem modest and enthusiastic. Collections and are quite fabulous. She has become something of a spokesman of fashion. When British OK! Magazine asked for his tip top fashion, she said it was important to wear what was flattering at all times. "I think I would be appropriate," she advised. "That's the most important thing. Dressing in a way that suits you, you need to be comfortable." Fair call, frankly, because looking back on his time in a zigzag in the public eye, it was necessary for her Spice Girls fashion wearing leather mini dresses. It was also appropriate for their denim thresholds with singlet tops and a boob job to wear while playing WAG guidance. (Still not sure that the crown she wore for her wedding to Beck in 1999.) Now, as a designer of note, it is better for her, her slender frame in beautiful clothes (and very expensive) to show most of its own collections. I hope they make another career sometimes turn into a decade or two, which allows for another round of appropriate clothing. Maybe she and Becks can go into semi-retirement in the luxury resorts, the alignment of the rich and famous of the pool on the Côte d'Azur. I think she rocked a Pucci dress terrace appropriate acute ... Update personal style It was very engaging comments have personally selected in the story I wrote last week about the PU uniform to tackle some people to their personal style and / or personality, and / or a way to convey the world. ABC radio listeners discussed the pus, suggests Twitterers in to say whether or not they have to have one. I was accused by many with a PU ("But you always wear black," she said). I refused to say that I am still struggling to fashion in black, a bit like when you. Together a puzzle all in black Maybe I'm just in denial. Later I met the waves of 2UE in Sydney to often seen around the neck of some politicians to discuss the idea in the wake of chatter about a certain color of the tie. (Worn on clothing bigwigs Barack Obama and David Cameron, most of the "cool guys" in politics as an Australian politician which I'll not name based the name) of the host suggested that this particular question and the corresponding costume as a uniform . Apparently this made her invisible clothes and brought their policy first.Miu Miu Wallet I can be argued that Julia Gillard has a uniform, but is mocked his, despite its unitary character. What is good for a ...

没有评论:

发表评论