2012年7月20日星期五

Chanel Le Vernis in Inattendu

Surprise, surprise, I actually bought something from my list of lemmings! I feel like a flake sometimes - I post these lists of things and it is unlikely to buy Chanel 2.55. My sensitive side is almost always takes over - and damn if it is does not irritate the shit out me!

Anyway - this time I came across to you guys, whoopee! In fact, the very next day after I posted my list of lemmings in July, I received a little feedback on the varnish naked, did a little research and I discovered that my meter is still Chanel Unexpected From spring 2010 release of "The Impressions of Chanel" (also known as a collection, which really began to "serious" as a mediator in the shadows, Particular). As usual, I went straight down to the counter to slip a bottle of quickfast, as I have been jonesing for a nice big naked bears my Pedy light in. I usually put more of thought into buying $ 26 bottles of nail polish, but there was none of that annoying "sensitivity" that day!Chanel Caviar Bags

Natural light Fortunately, my quick response will not lead to serious buyers remorse later - and Unexpected, creamy beige, that's exactly what I was looking in the varnish nude! There is the warm shades of peach, so that your hands are gray (aka Zoe Cho), and it is not too Matchy my skin to look dull, or go unnoticed (what happens in San- OPI at Tan-Tonio, who is simply too close to my skin when I'm tired). It is not clear Unexpected - compared to about 3 layers, so that it has sufficiently transparent, mainly because it comes from a pale cream color slightly scratched, and I'm really a perfectionist. I did it with only two fingers of the layer (Chanel Cross Body Bags), and it was good, actually.

没有评论:

发表评论