2013年11月12日星期二

beside me on the field

younger days with long curly locks is seen eating a slice of bread with butter as he bats in front of stumps with the Amul girl behind looking on with admiration. With a vintage look to it, the ad has text that reads, "India retires hurt!" on top and "Master Butter" president, bailed him out Gucci belt bagwith a speech during his last campaign. Now he’s telling Obama to man up and honor his commitment on the health care plan,” Bag said. “The president told people if they liked their insurance they could keep it; now he’s saying that’s not true. Someone needs to tell him that makes the whole plan looks disingenuous or faulty when already too many people think that,” I said.

 “That’s what I mean. Jonathan Martin, President Obama. Folks betta handle twritten below.d to be mean. I wouldn’t want a guy who can’t man up in the locker room lining up beside me on the field. I couldn’t count on him,” Bag said. “I agree with you to some extent, Bag. I worked in factories, I’ve been in sports locker rooms with all the towel snapping and whatnot. I don’t think anyone, especially kids, should have to tolerate any bullying,” I said. “Mean Joe Greene, Jack Tatum, Mike Curtis, all them old cats in the NFL were bullies. Mean Joe would spit in your face,” Bag said. “That was then,” I said. “Exactly. It’s the feminizin’ of everything. They might as well be playing flag football and not even keep score.

Things have gotten so soft,” Bag said. “They want Chanel bagmen to play nice until we need them to go to war or look into a strange noise in the house at night.” “I’ve been called names and called a few myself in a locker room setting. But if there was a jerk, we dealt with him. Maybe that’s what teammates should have done to Incognito and stood up for Martin, I don’t know,” I said. “You gotta handle yo’ business brother,” Bag said. Sachin Tendulkar who is cricket's greatest star will play his 200th and last Test from November 14 to 18 against the West Indies in a series where India have a 1-0 lead after a win in Kolkata last week.

没有评论:

发表评论