2013年9月9日星期一

Tomas Hermes Wins ASP Prime SATA Air Azores Pro

Praia de Santa Bárbara ,Hermes 30cm bag Sao Miguel - Azores (Saturday , September 7 , 2013) - Tomas Hermes (BRA ), 26, won the first ASP Pro 3 SATA Air Azores - 4Ft waves at the main site of the beach of Santa Barbara in Sao Miguel Iceland . Brazilian defeats Adam Melling (AUS ), 28 in a wave of hunger last 30 minutes he led from start to finish . Hermes was the giant killer in this case , the elimination of success Miguel Pupo (BRA ) , Filipe Toledo (BRA ) and Mitch Crews (AUS) before finally taking advantage of Melling in the final heat of the event . A surfer with polished towers of power and incredible ease in the air , Hermes begins his first major victory on the ASP circuit and bumps on the 34th Place in the world rankings. "I feel fantastic, it is the happiest day of my life for you, my first win on the ASP World Tour," Hermes said. " Brazilians must have something special going on here in the Azores , I 'm happy , the third to win here , I felt super confident here I trained every day after the race and I felt good and the work was worth it. I focus on the good and not surfing on the classification, I take things one at a time , heat, and I will continue to do so in the next event in Carcavelos ! " This important victory in a first ASP event , Tomas Hermes jumped all the way up to 34 in the ASP World Ranking , and took an early lead in the number of the Portuguese waves , a series of three events , the Rip Curl Pro Peniche and Cascais are Pro next month. The winner of the series, which collects a staggering $ 50,000 prize outside of the top two results obtained. Adam Melling (AUS ), 28, currently ranked 27th on the World Championship Tour runner-up was placed today will not be able to find the left -Pro SATA Air Azores he tears the whole week , when it came to the final . A user of power among the crowd of young acrobats, Melling dominated by radical turns his signature on the airwaves in all sizes and shapes. Hermes 25cm bag "It is a disappointment that we are not a lot of waves at high tide, but I'm pretty happy , Tomas me this first exchange , which is what made ​​him ," said Melling . " I surf and you can have great curves on a small wave make love , they will love and that's what I wanted to do . , I really wanted to get on the podium this time and maintain a positive atmosphere through events across Europe , which is a good start, and I look forward to the next! " Kolohe Andino (USA ), 19, began his day with an outstanding 9 point ride on his first wave, offered a long and clean , which left several sections . He unfortunately missed the search for a similar occasion in his semi-final , where a last-minute replacement gave the victory to Adam Melling . The young Californian places equal third Azores and strengthened his lead in the world rankings. " I think I blew there were some good waves for" Andino analysis. "But I 'm glad Melling and I hope he wins. , I wanted to end the year with a victory , but a third is cool and there are many events , so I 'm left more possibilities. Shall I focus on the WCT and now I hope , I will not even my points for the world rankings at the end of the year. , I 've been on the road a lot this year , so I probably will not do that second first in Portugal , but I surf the Triple Crown , that's for sure . " Mitch Crews (AUS ), 23, led his semifinal for most of the time , but wrong treatment priority and make better try Hermes wave and finally stopped looking for the average eventually need to move forward in the final. With the second place finish this season , jumping teams in the rankings a few spots and seems very determined to finally get the coveted ASP World Championship Tour . "I 'm really angry , I lost the heat, because I really surprised as a priority and got the bill and I am ," said Crews . " Nerves just to me , I can not believe I made ​​a mistake like that. I really wanted to go beyond that mark in the semifinals , I had every opportunity to do so in this case , but yes , it was great and I am glad to get a good result. " Joan Duru ( FRA ) 24 , 9 SATA Air Azores Pro took place a short delivery times on the European rankings before Charles Martin Guadeloupe before the last race of the European season , the next Pro Cascais, Portugal third stage Waves series . SATA Air Azores Islands Pro on the ASP Prime Men is from 3 to 8 September 2013 , planned in Sao Miguel Azores . For all results, photos , video clips , press releases and live webcast , log www.aspeurope.com / Azores. SATA Air Azores Pro presented by Sumol , 2013, is , with the support of the following partners of the event by Diaz and Events Atlantic Action Sports Association: SATA Airlines , Tourism Azores, Ribeira Grande City Hall, Sumol , ugly, MOE, Vip Executive Azores Hotel , FUEL TV , RFM , RTP, Jornal i totally surfing, Surf Portugal,Louis Vuitton cosmic blossom onfire and Puro Beachcam feeling .

没有评论:

发表评论