2013年8月16日星期五

Represent Colin Kaepernick land cover "GQ" in Gucci dress and 49ers

Cheap Chanel handbags Celebrated 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick appears on the cover of GQ this month. In addition to its display ink creates doubt and body - and on her pubic bone problems chin - the football star like Gucci and Louis Vuitton sports while wearing a 49ers equipment. (Chaos control, chaos control ... do you love?) Kaepernick, who looks like a smart chap, talks football, underestimated, and growing up in a white family Métis. On the question of the camaraderie of football, and prefer in baseball, he said: "You know what I most love about this game then you know what I miss most when I'm away from him? Being around my teammates. This is it! Growing up, when I dreamed of playing in the NFL, was it never be famous, not the roar of the crowd. It was on the other players, because there is no other sport where you rely on your teammates like that., the fact that you can go and trust a dozen other people without even looking at it, it's amazing., you can build cheap Chanel wallet this kind of trust and confidence of this kind, where you can throw a ball without seeing where a receiver, and just trust that he will be there and a game ... You know what? .. which is similar, namely, the guys have to make my back and not worry that I do not feel that every pitcher on the mound when it was just me and the dough and the questions were all to Me: What can I do to throw What can I do to beat him, but there was no such confidence, that feeling of rely on you sense of others, "It's just you," I liked. it is not. " ... On the experience of racism adopted as a Métis child of two white parents, he states: "During the summer holidays, he came every time," Colin said. "We would have arrived at a motel and someone would come to me, as I near my family, everyone nervous and are" Um,Chanel wallet can I help you? "

没有评论:

发表评论