2013年7月12日星期五

one that actually answered my needs

I have a serious problem, jewelry. All my favorite things, or old clothes, he is not spending as much problem as the number of problem.Veschi I wear regularly now lives in a small ziplock bag inside a white box Balenciaga (which is used to hold my case IPad) located at the top of my closet. I looked high and low for other ways to store stock, but nothing particularly attractive or capable of holding a giant bib necklaces never vsplyli.Chisty sizes, small white box with my favorite brand seems to be the best  thing I will do. In an ideal world, if I came home every day and throw in times of Louis Vuitton Tresor Box 24, preferably located on a wide range, spacious vanity.

 There is wide and spacious New York, although, except, perhaps, Park Avenue, so now I admire here. Why good box so hard to find  I looked for ages and have not found one that actually answered my needs, especially in terms of quantity. At this point, I agree that would be very cool in my room that case. I always liked the idea of ? trunks are used as furniture in a space otherwise devoid of logos and monograms, and this area is smaller (but expensive) way to get a similar look in a more controlled .Here is a question often far monogram bags and go for something sophisticated and less visible to speak. While some vehemently against monograms on their accessories, embrace others, it is for this reason, it makes me happy to see such a variety of models available in different homes. Louis Vuitton is a well known name and good for their monogram bags and not as well known, and I love when they offer a taste of both.

 Welcome to the? Papillon Neo GM on your screen. Thisbag is made of pre-fall collection and is a twist on a classic Louis Vuitton by. An ingenious combination with Monogram Revelation, which is embossed calf leather This bag is very beautiful and perfect for lovers of Louis Vuitton. This is yet another iconic LV shape, the Papillon coveted, but Revelation Monogram gives this bag a new life. The use of finest calfskin robust and offers a beautifully curved sides and inside the bag is as luxurious as the exterior. Soft microfiber black lines inside and there is a bag in lambskin as well. The other aspect is that I love the extra long double top and an optional shoulder strap gives this bag sports and luxury finish. If you. Louis Vuitton Monogram and classic, but love is not too in-your-face, this is the bag for you

没有评论:

发表评论