2013年6月15日星期六

roses covered Girl Friday tattoos love, cooking, fashion


       You would not know to look, but sprinkled the body of Kristi Evans with ink.

This is an effect with the brother Tyson, a professional tattoo artist.

"I had a right away as soon as I turned 18," Kristi said.

"My first tattoo was a rose."

Today was the 20-year-old about ten in total, including inscriptions, animals and symbols on the belly, feet and legs.

Kristi grew up in Gladstone and is an avid cook.

"I love shopping for fresh produce and herbs in my kitchen to use," she said.

She pulls a sober lifestyle, spending time with his family, ragdoll cats or fashion shopping Ebay.

"(Gladstone) begins, more fashionable, I think it's better," she said.

See Kristi model from Shannice boutique shop where the weekend section of the Observer on Saturday.

没有评论:

发表评论