2013年6月9日星期日

Interview with Chanel Omari, Princess of Long Iceland

 Chanel Omari is a 28 year old modern orthodox Long Iceland. I spent some time talking with him last week and I can tell you it is a truly remarkable woman. When I think of my son, met a nice Jewish girl, I want it to be someone like Chanel. She has all the qualities of a mother wants for her son, except for a little thing. She is currently starring in what reality TV biggest offensive at all.

Chanel is one of the women named Princess Long Iceland Bravo. It is a terrible representation of what it means to be a Jew. If you take all the stereotypes about Jewish women, then multiply by 10, you get close to the nature, as women be represented. Represented by naturally, I mean, as they really are. They are hateful, ignorant, stupid and selfish. Because they are all of those things, Chanel plugged like a sunbeam in an otherwise dark hour of television.

Chanel should have his own show, that his life interesting without the baggage of his friends is ridiculous. Important to note that the shipment was only an episode, it is possible that I will change my mind. Kosher become possible in the same way pigs and I will marry George Clooney. This blog is not long princesses train crash on the island, but Chanel. I am proud to be a sincere affection for her, and I hope it survives this show without getting drawn to the dark side.

Chanel grew up on Long Iceland, went to school during the day and attended Northeastern University, where she studied journalism. She has a wonderful family and is particularly suitable to close her father. They are the best friends, and he encouraged them to be themselves, to live a full life and find joy in embracing his faith. Chanel think about what it means to be Jewish to hear is touching. His Jewish values ​​integrated in his heart and I was inspired generosity of spirit.

Chanel wants to meet and marry a wonderful man. At 28, she feels the pressure from his family and the community, to get married, but she wants to make sure she knows who she is first. She is not ready to be half of a whole, without knowing who she is half. It is to find yourself, to see the world, and ensured his world view has a large arch that views and opinions on Long Iceland, and also about his faith includes. She is beautiful and smart.

She has successfully navigated a secular world, while a religious life. She spent a lot of time to explain his belief that. Outside his circle, without fear of judgment I found them to be brave, and in the world of reality TV stale, fresh.The some Jews cast on reality TV are getting a bit off. Strange, rude, pretentious or just outrageous, as the entire cast of Princess Long Iceland, with the exception of Chanel. Finally, a normal Jew. For now.

Chanel said that a Jew to live it his responsibility in a way that makes God happy. She says there are many silver linings to be Jewish, what I thought was a wonderful thing. She has learned to pick up when they fall, and they know that they do not take comfort in knowing that God receives and judges. Errors will be made, and they know that mistakes are just learning. I think it would make a great and inspiring rabbi.

In the first episode of princesses, one of the friends of Chanel, who keeps kosher knows she invited over for a barbecue. The friends father, also a Jew, was a parody of kosher food, said a prayer and used fake Chanel, knowing it is kosher. It made me cry. I thought it hurt and I was surprised., In a world where so much confidence disrespectful to one of my own, it made me very sad It was one of the reasons why I wrote such a scathing review.

Chanel was shocked when she saw the result. It was a perfect example of the struggle to live a faithful life in a secular world. She said that God has forgiven him, so how could she not forgive? She is responsible for kosher and said that the blame for his not check whether the meat was actually was kosher. She was gracious, I was offended and the broken heart. It's the kind of Jew I am trying to be, and often.

Chanel believes in forgiveness and wants the best person to be, that they may the best Jews, it can be. It was raised to leave the world in better condition than they arrived, and writes their parents with an open mind to love. She lives at home at 28, but it works, it supports and believes to be a blessing at home. She is also quick to defend the show and unattractive friends sharing the spotlight.

Chanel told me that girls are funny, and we need to continue to see who they really are. I'm watching and blogging, because I can not let this one go, but also because I think there are lessons from this girl, and I hope congratulations allows them to shine through. While Bravo just manages this girl in a Jewish caricature of a spoiled princess twist I'll be sad. By sad I mean of course pissed. Bravo needs a break to reduce the Jews.

I asked Chanel to me three words to describe yourself and chose funny, touching and down to earth. I would authentic, beautiful and graceful. It is open to teaching and learning. She is humble, friendly, funny, smart and honest. For his parents, I'd say you have a beautiful young woman raised. I am so proud to represent our faith, and my fingers are crossed show do not show him in a different light. Congratulations to you both.

I'll be back tonight to princesses Long Iceland blog and I can tell you it will not be pretty. Chanel think if we can keep, we will learn a lot and will be surprised that in the end we all will love. I think it is very unlikely, but Chanel blessed to be so sweet. I can not recommend seeing this show, but I can tell you that Chanel is worth your time. In a sea of ​​unpleasant Jewish monster, Chanel Omari is great, keep it real

没有评论:

发表评论