2013年6月28日星期五

Demi Lovato is very engravings on Magazine 'Fashion'


      Demi Lovato, 20, was on an emotional roller coaster of the past two years and has received much attention for it - in a good way! His struggles and triumphs earned him numerous awards and a few magazine covers, too! Half covers the August issue of the fashion magazine publishing (which is available July 8), and it looks like a true reflection of his personality and message for young girls around the world. She is bold and beautiful!

Demi Lovato 'Fashion'Cover:

After completing a rehab program in Chicago, IL for his struggles with an eating disorder and self-injury, Demi is stronger than ever. She looks happy, healthy and very colorful look in a dress Just Cavalli and opened his last few fights for the magazine. Her dress is a ball gown Neck Long Sleeve bold with two great patterns that complement each other perfectly, we half know and love. The first pattern is colorful and abstract, and the second pattern is bold black and white. It is so catchy and fun, like a work of art that you provide in a museum! Door half as large, purple and gold earrings, a ring and a black stone necklace gold earrings. It pairs with bare nails and her black hair and winged eyeliner on the complete the perfect outfit. It just looks beautiful!

Inspired interview Demi

In his interview with the magazine Demi opened on moving to Los Angeles, because they just have fun on X Factor and want!

On Moving To LA and how it helped:
"LA has opened my eyes. I Learned that ignorance was on my way to my insight. I was with did not really honest about what I was experiencing. I did a model for the day and is wild child in the night. I could word for word what my hooligans remember. Yesterday evening I had nightmares about it ... just the degrading things that touched me and hurt self-esteem. It affects the way I see girls my age. past, I'm afraid. "

In dealing with double standards:
"Guys can not outrageous and any crap for it. Within my song [" something we "have], I said, 'Girls, have your fun, do not let anyone make you feel bad about your actions. Never."

See how she's fat? Demi has been through so much and come a long way. We are proud!


没有评论:

发表评论