2013年5月15日星期三

new Interior Design: Widow / Hermes orange, competitions and lessons marble Remodelista


  Having given up a small amount for my tank Veuve Clicquot, this post on Orange - Orange and Hermes - stopped me in my tracks. Totally agree with the Material Girls!

"After my treatment at a Hermes scarf Vintage Round Top (Happy Birthday early for me), I am obsessed with things orange., But I do not think that orange cheesy, I want orange world. I think traditional bone are The key to pulling this color. course I love Hermes orange, but lately I've completely obsessed with fabric color matched to the label on a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, I also like the idea of ​​bold orange with powder blue and indigo combined. "

Fight time: people Remodelista announced a contest.

"Get your cameras: We are pleased to announced the Remodelista Innovative Design Awards, we honor the domestic spaces of our readers and their sense of style Read more about the competition experienced (and lantern individual you Casamidy you stand to earn. ). "

Know your marbles: I like both and Calacatta Carrara! Of Culitvate, save vs. insanity at the beautiful marble.

"Calacatta marble have discovered very much for their looks and rarity Michelangelo probably the first time the impressive stone is estimated. - And boy, are we glad that he was once a secret known only to Italians, has made its way into Calacatta the hearts and more! homes of people around the world. Often confused with Carrara marble due to its similar white features Calacatta much thicker, fatter than its counterpart veins offers, making it a desired look more dramatic. "





没有评论:

发表评论