2012年10月16日星期二

Rocawear Launches “Cebwebrity

As part of the celebration of Rocawear Prada Laptop Bags?Diamond (10th Anniversary aka) brand recently chose their favorite online personalities to participate in a photo shoot "Cebwebrity". The campaign consists of numerous high-profile music / fashion sites Prada Messenger Bags?like RapRadar.com, NecoleBitchie.com, StuffFlyPeopleLike.com and more cooperation with Rocawear to spread the brand message of growth and development. As you can see, the Boss Lady was chosen girls to be part of the campaign. And while I have no problem jumping into the camera and interview people, I am absolutely appalled photos. I feel very embarrassed in front of the lens, and I'm still not sure if I drove the poor photographer crazy on the day of the session! Check out my video where I talk about being a follower of Jay-Z and Prada Mini Bags??Rocawear from day one, my idea of the keys to success, and to buy gear with smuggled back home in Sydney, Australia!

没有评论:

发表评论