2012年9月27日星期四

red end of last regular home are drastically

It was a quiet end of the regular season looks at home. John Axford Milwaukee near Zack Cozart fastballs amazed and Joey Votto at 96 mph. The Reds were on the last. Todd Frazier, mired in a protracted crisis, went to the board to determine Axford come to him with warmth as well. Michael Kors Outlet Online "I thought Red Dead fastball, especially if you are struggling a bit," said Frazier. "You get to where you want, and clear your mind. Once you get it, you must do something." Frazier has done more than anything. He sent to the wall, just to the right of death for a home run. Just like that, it was a 1-1 draw. Jay Bruce finger on the next toss. Which increases Dioner Navarro. He took a shot, then three times in a row. He hit the next pitch to right - just terrible. There fouled back another. Then he hit another on the right side - again just horrible. Axford is back with a mise en abyme in the grounds ninth session of the at-bat. Navarro was sent by the center-right for a triple. Bruce achieved. The Reds had a 2-1 walk-off Brewers win before a crowd of 23,411 at Great American Ball Park, the victory may not felt important for red wines that are already addressed in the playoffs, but it sure is great at. "It was a hard drive," Navarro ". Frazier set the tone. I tried to put the ball in play and make things happen. When he got to 3-2, I was not really up to scratch. Fortunately, the ball was the open. " Milwaukee outfielder Norichika Aoki right came close to catching the ball. "This is a great fielder," Navarro. "Every time we touched the ball, he's there. I met him. I saw. Finally dropped the ball. Bruce marble I sent myself." "It was a big, big stick," said acting manager Chris Speier. "To this kind of result after hitting two home run balls have foul. I could not be happier for him." The Reds need a win Sun "It's a great feeling," said Navarro. The Reds hit .229 as a team in September to come in. Frazier, rookie of the month of August, was the first example of these struggles. He was hit .197 in September and had not a home run since May 21 August hit. "What will you do?" He told her how New Jersey. "I try to swing as hard as I can for the most part try to squaring up balls. I felt with every at-bat I had this week. I was nothing going on. Shots I have here and there, but I was not poking the ball like I usually do. "Up to the last at bat." The same could be said of the Reds. They had 16 consecutive rounds without scoring in the ninth. But they were in the game because Mat Latos started. Latos has seven innings and allowed one run on three hits. He pulled out three and walked one (intentionally). "I'm really proud of Matt today," said Speier. "It was not good his cause. But he pitched. He gave long and that's all." Latos said he was not before. "It was a confidence boost," he said. "It shows that I am not as a pitcher, I had my best stuff, and I was able to be the ball on the ground, this is the most important idea, which was operated to keep my head due to them .. I can not, I jump. Gotta keep the ball. " Latos was a home run against the field in Carlos Gomez to start the third. A runner had not reached the second goal against Latos in his previous 10 innings. But Latos got him seventh of 1-0. Sean Marshall and Jonathan Broxton each started a nonprofit to handle the ninth. Frazier, Bruce and Navarro took it from there.

没有评论:

发表评论