2012年9月9日星期日

Ashley Greene Stuns in LBD at DKNY fashion show, says: "Many fashion blunder"



  Ashley Greene is one of the smartest actresses we know, but the Breaking Dawn star admits it has its fair share of fashion margins.

"I think I had a lot of errors!" Greene, radiant in a little black dress, told E! New laugh DKNY show Sunday. During Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York "I had really good in fashion and I am. So before that happens, I can not always dress for me."

Ashley rocks a raspberry color

The brunette beauty, now the face of DKNY Donna Karan Collection, she said to "pay attention to trends and wear things that do not necessarily flatter me." But the search for his own style, "a process," she said, and she "had to learn what looks good on me and what I feel comfortable in."

"You look back a few years and there are many things that I no like, 'Oh, why did I do that?" , She said. "But I'm glad to be here today."

This looks so much for us. We look forward to more of Greene red carpet look to see how polished the final Twilight film promotes this fall.


没有评论:

发表评论